Mon, Oct 03|
Good to Great Scrum Master Mentoring Program
If you’re a Scrum Master and would like to learn more about how you can support your team, consider joining the From Good to Scrum Master Mentoring Program.
Time & Location
Oct 03, 2022, 7:00 p.m. EDT – Oct 24, 2022, 9:00 p.m. EDT
About the event
A GOOD Scrum Master removes impediments for the team, a GREAT Scrum Master empowers the team to remove impediments.
As a Scrum Master, measuring the value you bring to the team can be hard to visualise by someone outside of your team. You could have been asked "What are your deliverables?" and you struggled to answer in simple statement.
You are not alone! You need to invest in your personal development and growth as a Scrum master.
If you answer yes to any or all of the questions, sign up today.
- Do you struggle to know when and how to empower your team?
- Do you have self- doubts about your capability as a Scrum Master?
- Are you struggling to engage participants in meetings
- Do you want to know how to coach your team?
What I can help you with
Get better as a Scrum Master
- How to improve on the 5 stances of a Scrum Master
- How to support the PO, Developers and Organization
- Planning your career growth
- Secure a role as an Agile Coach
Putting your name out there
- Public Speaking (Meetup and conference)
- Connect you with people in the agile space
Knowledge growth (Give you ideas what to attend next)
- Free stuff
How are we going to work together? (We will design this)
- Create a Trello board- transparency
- Zoom calls- Discuss what is next.
- Practice what you are learning- In a safe environment.
- Use coaching and mentoring approaches
Tools and Techniques
- Retrospective tools/techniques
- Facilitations Skills- Liberating Strutures, Open Space, World Cafe
- What is happening in your world
- Problem solving
- 6 hours/month ( Group Mentoring) + You can call/email me (Within resonable)
- Committed to get to "Done" your activities.
- Come prepared for each session.
It is pay- as- you- go. Which means no contract. However, we both need 1 month notice to disengage so that we can do a wrap up session.